Proprietor: QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L.
Registered office: Crta Casar-Arroyo S/N CP:10190 Casar de Cáceres, Cáceres, Spain.
Registration details: Registered in the Mercantile Register of Cáceres, Folio: 27, Volume: 240, Page: CC-1165.
Data Protection Delegate (DPO): The User may contact the DPO through the following address email@example.com, or by writing to the address of QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. to the attention of the “Data Protection Delegate”.
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
The data requested in the forms accessible from the QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. Web Site are, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be fulfilled.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
Depending on the User’s requests, the personal data collected will be processed by QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. for the following purposes:
- Manage the registration in the ERP programme.
- Manage your requests for contact with QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. through the channels provided for this purpose.
- Manage the sending of personalised commercial communications, by electronic and/or conventional means, in cases where the User expressly consents to this.
- Manage the provision of the contracted service, as well as additional services.
- To manage the carrying out of surveys and/or evaluations relating to the quality of the services provided by QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. and/or the perception of its image as a company.
The User’s data will be kept for the period necessary for the fulfilment of each purpose or until the User requests QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. to unsubscribe, opposes or revokes their consent.
5. WHAT USER DATA WILL QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. PROCESS?
QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. may process the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
- Identification data: name, surname, DNI, NIE or NIF.
- Contact details: Postal address, mobile phone number, e-mail address.
- Data on personal characteristics: date of birth.
- Bank details: account number (IBAN).
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The processing of data necessary for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes that require the consent of the User will not be carried out without the latter’s consent.
Likewise, should the User withdraw his/her consent to any of the processing, this shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
To revoke said consent, the User may contact QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. through the following channels: By means of a letter addressed to the address of QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L., or by means of an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org , in both cases with the Reference “Data Protection”.
Likewise, in cases where it is necessary to process the User’s data in order to comply with a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. and the User, the processing would be legitimate as it is necessary for the fulfilment of these purposes. On the other hand, the processing carried out for carrying out surveys and/or evaluations relating to the quality of the services provided by QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. and/or the perception of its image as a company shall be carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the party responsible.
7. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The User’s data may be communicated to:
- Suppliers of QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L.
- Customers and online customers, through the websites of Quesos del Casar, www.quesosdelcasar.es and www.quesosdelcasar.es/tienda .
- Public Administrations, in the cases provided for by law.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area, and in the latter case, international data transfers are duly legitimised.
8. USER RESPONSIBILITY
- Guarantees that he/she is of legal age or legally emancipated if applicable, fully capable, and that the data provided to QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. are true, accurate, complete and up to date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data provided and will keep the information provided suitably updated, so that it corresponds to his or her real situation.
- You guarantee that you have informed the third parties from whom you provide your data, if you do so, of the aspects contained in this document. You also guarantee that you have obtained their authorisation to provide their data to QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. for the aforementioned purposes.
- You will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Web Site and for any direct or indirect damages that this may cause to QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. or to third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. processes the User’s data will be to send commercial communications, by electronic and/or conventional means, with information relating to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to the Users. Whenever any communication of this type is sent, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have authorised its reception and/or who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive it.
In order to carry out the aforementioned task, QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. may analyse the data obtained in order to draw up User profiles that allow it to define in greater detail the products that may be of interest to the User.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L., he/she may request cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com , as well as indicating his/her refusal to receive the same by means of the unsubscribe option provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
10. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may send a letter to the address of QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. or by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org in both cases, with the Reference “Data Protection”, enclosing a photocopy of their valid identity card or passport, at any time and free of charge, to:
- To revoke consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. is processing personal data concerning the User.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Obtain from QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. the limitation of the processing of the data when any of the conditions foreseen in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
- To obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions taken by QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L..
- Request the portability of your data.
Users are also informed that they may at any time lodge a complaint regarding the protection of their personal data with the competent supervisory authority.
QUESOS DEL CASAR S.L. will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and will keep the mandatory duty of secrecy with regard to the same, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.